Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Thursday, January 12
Happy Thursday, folks! There’s a new Heardle song to figure out and I’m here to help keep your streak going with some clues and the answer.
In case this is your first time trying the game, here’s how to play Heardle: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
The songs we’ve had over the last week are:
As for today’s song, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heardle Clues For January 12
- This is a psychedelic pop, pop rock, art pop and indie pop song.
- It was originally released in 2021.
- The song reached number three on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number four on the U.K. singles chart.
- The song appeared on an album called Sour.
- The artist is from Murrieta, California.
- Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff and St. Vincent received writing credits for this song, which interpolates Swift’s (terrific) “Cruel Summer.”
Heardle Answer For January 12
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any further down the page if you don’t want to know today’s Heardle answer just yet.
This is your last warning!
Today’s song is…
“Deja Vu” by Olivia Rodrigo!
Sour is one of the best debut albums I’ve heard in a long time. It’s fantastic, and this is a great song. Listen to it in full below: