Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Sunday, March 19
Happy Sunday, folks! Let’s keep your Heardle streak going with some clues and the answer.
You may know the drill by now, but just in case this is your first time trying the game, here’s how to play Heardle: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
The songs we’ve had over the last week are:
As for today’s song, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heardle Clues For March 19
- This is a Southern rock and hard rock song.
- This song was originally released in 1986.
- It reached number two on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
- It appeared on the artist’s self-titled debut album.
- The artist is from Atlanta.
- Their other hits include “Battleship Chains.”
Heardle Answer For March 19
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any further down the page if you don’t want to know today’s Heardle answer just yet.
This is your last warning!
Today’s song is…
“Keep Your Hands To Yourself” by The Georgia Satellites!
This one was new to me. Listen to it in full below, if you wish: