Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Monday, January 9
Hey, folks! Happy Monday. Go on and crush it this week. You got this. You’ve also got clues and the answer for today’s Heardle coming up, in case you need them.
In case this is your first time trying the game, here’s how to play Heardle: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
The songs we’ve had over the last week are:
As for today’s song, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heardle Clues For January 9
- This is a progressive house song.
- It was originally released in 2011.
- The song reached number 60 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number four on the U.K. singles chart.
- The artist was from Stockholm, Sweden.
- The song features a sample of “Something’s Got a Hold on Me” by Etta James.
Heardle Answer For January 8
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any further down the page if you don’t want to know today’s Heardle answer just yet.
This is your last warning!
Today’s song is…
“Levels” by Avicii!
I’ve definitely heard this song, but I had no idea about the title or artist. Not usually my kind of thing these days, but it’s good. Listen to it in full below: